Anal sex and AIDS

My girlfriend is vergin and she did not have anal sex before, she asked me for anal sex os there any posibilty to get HIV or AIDS be iase having anal sex with her??

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

One partner must be infected with the virus for transmission to occur. The only way to tell if someone is infected with the virus is with an HIV test. Remember, using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. Penetrative sex includes vaginal and anal sex. HIV is can be transmitted during breast feeding and when sharing needles. Just because your girlfriend is a virgin does not mean that she is HIV negative. I would suggest that the two of you go in for an HIV test together.

In health,

Richard

Penile wart and other HPV's
anal finger