|Anal sex and AIDS
Sep 9, 2012
My girlfriend is vergin and she did not have anal sex before, she asked me for anal sex os there any posibilty to get HIV or AIDS be iase having anal sex with her??
| Response from Mr. Cordova
One partner must be infected with the virus for transmission to occur. The only way to tell if someone is infected with the virus is with an HIV test. Remember, using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. Penetrative sex includes vaginal and anal sex. HIV is can be transmitted during breast feeding and when sharing needles. Just because your girlfriend is a virgin does not mean that she is HIV negative. I would suggest that the two of you go in for an HIV test together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.