|hi , shannon, hiv test at 9 weeks
Sep 7, 2012
a hiv 1/2 test in a laboratory ( method use ACLIA)in 9 weeks would show good track to the hiv status of somebody? 90% 50% 60% 40%???
is likely it change ?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I'm sorry I am a little confused on what you are asking? The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.
If this is not what you are asking please ask again.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.