Fearing possible HIV infection from homeless person.

So I'm a guitar player and usually head out to the usual park to play, and this particular park is known to have its small homeless population. I recently befriended one of them who is also guitar player (nice guy).

So one day he asked to play my guitar (his had gotten stolen) and I allowed him. But later he asked again and I noticed he had a small cut on his forehead. I pointed it out to him and he wiped the blood off of it and then wiped it on his pants and continued playing.

When he returned it to me, I played for maybe one or two minutes more and applied chapstick to my lips and put it away.

For some strange reason, my OCD won't let the possibility of me contracting HIV from him go. My mind keeps making me think that when I applied chapstick, I had contracted it, even though I didn't see any blood on my fingers.

It's gotten so bad that one night when I had a an allergy attack I was screaming in my head "OH GOD THE HIV IS TAKING ITS TOLL!" And the next day I had the slightest headache and continued to exaggerate it. I feel I just need some re-assurance that I don't have it and hopefully I'll calm down.

There is no way this encounter could lead to transmission of anything let alone HIV. This is not how HIV is transmitted. DW

need advices please!!
hi , shannon, hiv test at 9 weeks