|Can scratching someone spread HIV?
Sep 6, 2012
hello, I am HIV positive but my boyfriend is not. The other day we were playing around and I accidentally scratched him, turning his skin red on that spot and there was a little blood from him. I am undetectable. I don't think I had any blood under my nail, I just need to trim them... was there any danger to him? thanks
| Response from Dr. Wohl
No risk at all. There is no virus lurking under your nails.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Positive Blood On Day Old Scratch
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.