Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Last confirmation from previous question, HIV and Urethra (pee hole), please help me doc!!
Sep 6, 2012

Hi doc,

This is my previous question: Hi doc, this is already my second question, the first one have not been answered. Ive read an answer by Dr Bob said that HIV virus can transfer through urethra (pee hole). My question is, is it possible for me to be infected by HIV while receiving handjob?? Assuming that the sex worker is HIV+. I used condom while receiving handjob but the sex worker touch my penis first b4 inserting the condom. If her hand got HIV+ semen from other customer, or she itself is HIV+, is it possible the virus will go through urethra while massaging my penis? Her hand also touch inside the condom b4 she put it on me.. Im still virgin. Never have inner sexual intercourse.. Please answer doc.. please help me!! TQ

This is Dr LHW reply to me: Hello there

No, the exposure you describe does not pose a risk for infection. You would have to have a whole lotta hiv infected fluid delivered directly up and in your "pee hole" to be at risk. This is not the case with a hand job. Take care, LHW

My last question: During my previous question, I forgot to mention that I did ejaculated (cum) inside the condom while receiving handjob by the sex worker. If the condom is contaminated with HIV+ semen from the previous customer or from the hand of the sex worker, is it possible the HIV virus will join with my semen and enter my pee hole/urethra?? Please help me doc!! Please!! This is my last question. TQ!!!!

Response from Dr. Wohl

There is no risk here. You can conjure up many possible scenarios but the fact remains that the activities you describe do not lead to spread of HIV. You don't believe me. That is fine. So get an HIV test and when it is negative please trust it.

DW

Previous
BLOOD ON TOWEL,help me doctor
Next
CDC Risk Chart

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.