BLOOD ON TOWEL,help me doctor

Hi doctor. I went to shower last night and I grabbed a towel from the towel cupboard at my house, it was only after I had showered and wiped my entire body including my face,eyes and private parts(I'm female). that I noticed the towel had blood on the edges and some in the middle of the towel. Its definitely blood and not something else cos I know what blood looks like, and the only possible explanation is the housekeeper cos she packs the towels. Please doctor tell me if I'm at risk of contracting HIV? I know HIV cannot live long outside of thr body but the towels were packed in a closed cupboard where no air gets inside that's why I'm so worried.

No risk. The virus does not stay viable on surfaces and there was no way even if there was HIV infected blood on the towel that you would become infected unless you have some sort of incredibly fulfilling attraction to terry cloth.

Might be good though to check on how the bleeding house keeper is.

HIV Drug Resistence
Last confirmation from previous question, HIV and Urethra (pee hole), please help me doc!!