|Hello doctor will you come to...
Sep 6, 2012
4 years ago i had an unprotected sex with a girl from the day very first i face typhoid and flu and after that i facing still candida on tongue.sneezing. Sweating .burning of whole body especially head .feet and hands .also fatigue.i am dieing help please.as i have so many hiv test all came negative
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If your tests are negative, you do not have HIV. Your symptoms are from some other cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
- Long Term Effects Of Genital Warts
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.