Breastmilk

I drank some breastmilk from a prostitute four weeks ago. I cannot say the exact amount, but it was possible for me to taste it well. I swallowed it. In case she was positive, is there any realistic risk of me getting infected? I have unprotected sex with my regular partner, how can i make sure not to cause any risk to her? Please answer my questions, Martin

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Martin:

It is unlikely that transmission would occur in this situation. It's true, Breast Milk can transmit the virus. However, given that this was a one-time occurrence makes it highly unlikely that transmission would have occurred. An antibody test at the three month mark will give you a conclusive answer.

In health,

Richard

Hep C and HIV seroconversion
Interesting question, just need a doctors advice on it