hi, richard

hello, two months ago I went to a very good family friend of my mom out of town, because a relative of them was dead, was actually the cause of the age was already a very old person.

That night we slept three people in a room, the young man who I suspect I inject with hiv + blood stay in bed in front of me, and his father on a bed of two floor, me on the top bunk, and the other person in the bottom bunk.

why I might do this?

because he is a jealous man, recently I have a wife who loves me and I love her too, I do not live in the U.S., but soon I am moving to there, to be with my wife, because he feels envious I'm going to travel, and be happy and probably progress in a country with more opportunity, I know that may sound strange to you, but is it is real.

do you think i would know if i got jabbed by a syringe? and two months ago, and I can not sleep or focus on anything do you think the 8 week test would be true? I know I will have to do the test on the third month, but i just want to sleep withou thinking be infected

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

If I was jabbed with a needle while I was sleeping I am pretty sure it would wake me up. It is unlikely that someone would be able to secure a syringe full of HIV able to infect you. The blood would have to be drawn from the body of an infected person and directly put into your body. I don't think he had an HIV infected person waiting in the closet so that he could take their blood and inject you with it.

Bottom line: If you are concerned that this might have actually happened, then I would suggest you get an HIV test at the three month mark.

In health,

Richard

Dear Dr Richard
Risk of contracting Hepatitis C