Can one day CUT finguring couse HIV when cloth are wet.

hello doctor,

2 moths ago I met a girl in CAB and we shared the CAB as we wanted to reach one place. soon after the CAB started the lady started afferd me sex and I aggreed on the same. I kissed her she put off her T shirt and was on bra.

I kissed her brest not nipple for a while arround 3 to 4 minutes and she put my main fingured on her vagina. she was wearing a normal cotton pant I did tried to open her chain but it was not possible for me as the CAB was to small for this.

later on I relized that since I dont know her status I should not continue this and infored he the same, she aggreed however we siiting arround 2 hours in CAB in and she hugged me as well 2 times while she was on bra

Now my concerns is thats I aware that kissing and huging is low risk activity.

I am scared about finguring or Rubbing ( I dont know the exaxt meaning of finguring her veginal area over the pant as I had one day old CUT which was not bledding while doing that.

It was raining at that time and we both were wet.

and also we were sitting in the CAB so I could not insert my fingure in her as when woman sit thire direction of vaginal fluds gets downwords alos I did not even opned her zip.

right the next day I started thinking of the same incident and feeling like seek, I felt very week cold without fever.

and my joins are paining. soon after I notice my toung has white color and when I thing about the same inccidednt

the colors get more dark, I also started digetion problem now.

its been 2 months now and I have been spending 6 to 8 hours in a day for reading and thinking on the same.

I m uneble to sleep and started feeing tired and seek .

could you please let me know is there any chances of infection BY above explo

and what about the toung and cold that I am exoerincing is this beocuse my anaxity of HIV.

can anaxity of HIV really make person week and ill? do I need to get tasted as I am very scared of its resuld.

I dont know the women HIV status but she seemmed an escort thats a reason I stopped that activity then and there.

help me doctor.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

From what I think you're saying, you fingered, kissed, and rubbed against a woman you met in a cab. You had a day old cut on your finger that you're worried about..

From all this, it sounds like you had absolutely no risk for HIV. A day old cut that's not bleeding or ripped back open should be closed after all that time. Stressing out about HIV (when you're not even really at risk) can definitely make you feel weird.

Hope this helps!

Erik

AIDS risk with heroin addicted brother
HIV infection from pin prick