Aug 30, 2012
I had two massage sessions, both ended by having a hand job, and during one session, I had sucked the woman's nipples and she did the same to me, no sexual intercourse, no oral sex, can I catch HIV because of this? Please answer me, I am having a family and do not want to put them in risk.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There's no risk from the situation you're describing. Sucking nipples and a hand job are not going to be risky.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.