licking of vagina

Hi Sir , I went to a prostitute and i kisses her back , her butts , hers breasts , her Nipples , her thighs , and kissed her vagina lips and licked her vagina . This was 3 months back . i have sores in my tongue . What Could be the reason ? Is there any chances of STD ? Please Help....!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- While giving a woman oral sex is a low risk for acquiring HIV, other STDs are possible including acquiring herpes, syphilis and gonorrhea. I would suggest having your oral ulcers examined by a provider. My guess is that they are not related but it is certainly good to be sure. In the future, use of dental dams to cover the vaginal area while you give oral sex can prevent risk. Take care,

Risk from precum outside the condom - Asking for 7th time, please answer me!
Herpes on top of vagina