SX WITH MY BROTHR
Aug 26, 2012
please clarify doubt my doubt is i and my own brother (both males) had done sex with each other then we two are in healthy condition i kept his penis into my mouth and also given liplocks is there getting hiv
Response from Mr. Cordova
One partner must have HIV for transmission to be a possibility. Oral sex and kissing are both low-risk activities. Even if one of you had HIV, the likelihood of transmission would be extremely low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.