|SX WITH MY BROTHR
Aug 26, 2012
please clarify doubt my doubt is i and my own brother (both males) had done sex with each other then we two are in healthy condition i kept his penis into my mouth and also given liplocks is there getting hiv
| Response from Mr. Cordova
One partner must have HIV for transmission to be a possibility. Oral sex and kissing are both low-risk activities. Even if one of you had HIV, the likelihood of transmission would be extremely low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose During Seroconversion
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.