Diarrhea and Testicular pain

I'm a male and I had unprotected oral sex with a guy which was mutual and also involved masturbating each other with lube, ejaculation took place in our hands. My question is am I at risk of STD's? more importantly HIV? I've had Diarrhea for little over 3 weeks now although to be fair I was already experiencing these symptoms few days prior to this event. About 4 days after this incident I started getting discomfort in my testicles, and its been ongoing for 3 weeks now. The sensations come and go and I'll feel a pinching in my testicles from time to time as well as my penis although that's less occuring. I've noticed the sensations are usually most active when my bowels are. Got checked by a doctor and she felt no lumps, but she's having me get tested for STD's tomorrow, would still like your input on this situation to place myself further at ease if possible. Thanks!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex and mutual masturbation are not high-risk activities. The risk of HIV transmission is very low and I would not be concerned. Certain STD's such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea. and Herpes can be transmitted via oral sex. Unless you are experiencing symptoms, I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular. A full STD screening every six months will suffice.

In health,

Richard

thank you for your experts advice!
SX WITH MY BROTHR