thank you for your experts advice!

I got tested at 5weeks after exposure and it came back negative. My feet is aching and feeling weird so I'm still worried. How likely is it to test positive at 3months past exposure if you test negative at 6weeks?

HI The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

The reason for this is what we call the window period. You can still be positive at 3 weeks and have a negative test result because what they are testing for is your body's antibodies against HIV. This process can take anywhere for 3 weeks to 3 months. so it is important to get that last test at the 3 month mark.

Stress and Worrying..Please Help dont ignore
Diarrhea and Testicular pain