|is that possible to marrage nagative person?
Aug 26, 2012
Thanks for ur interest to help us, so I would like to know that is that possible to marrage and having kid with nagative person? B/c I am HIV positive and also I already starts medication sice 2 years please inform me, God bless u.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi It is completely possible to have a healthy happy marriage and have a HIV free baby. Making sure you continue on medication to keep your viral load undetectable. I'm not sure if you are the male or female in the couple. If you are the male you may want to talk with your health care provider about sperm washing, it is expensive and sometimes insurance will not cover it. My husband is negative and I'm positive, we just ensure that I stay on my medicine, stay healthy and we have a very successful marriage.
Be well and blessings, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.