is that possible to marrage nagative person?

Thanks for ur interest to help us, so I would like to know that is that possible to marrage and having kid with nagative person? B/c I am HIV positive and also I already starts medication sice 2 years please inform me, God bless u.

Hi It is completely possible to have a healthy happy marriage and have a HIV free baby. Making sure you continue on medication to keep your viral load undetectable. I'm not sure if you are the male or female in the couple. If you are the male you may want to talk with your health care provider about sperm washing, it is expensive and sometimes insurance will not cover it. My husband is negative and I'm positive, we just ensure that I stay on my medicine, stay healthy and we have a very successful marriage.

Be well and blessings, Shannon

HIV and Urethra (pee hole), read a lot but cannot find the answer! Please help!
Ars Symtoms High Exposure