The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV and Urethra (pee hole), read a lot but cannot find the answer! Please help!

Aug 23, 2012

Hi doc, tq for answering my question. Just for clarification, if the inner part of the condom have been contaminated with HIV+ fluid or semen, and the sex worker put it on my penis for hand job.. and I ejaculated (cum) inside the condom. Is it possible that my semen will join with the HIV+ virus and transfer into my urethra(pee hole)?? Please help me doc, I promise that this will be my last question!!! thanks a lot doc!!!

Below is my previous question: Hi doc, this is already my second question, the first one have not been answered. Ive read an answer by Dr Bob said that HIV virus can transfer through urethra (pee hole). My question is, it it possible for me to be infected by HIV while receiving handjob?? Assuming that the sex worker is HIV+. I used condom while receiving handjob but the sex worker touch my penis first b4 inserting the condom. If her hand got HIV+ semen from other customer, or she itself is HIV+, is it possible the virus will go through urethra while massaging my penis? Her hand also touch inside the condom b4 she put it on me.. Im still virgin. Never have inner sexual intercourse.. Please answer doc.. please help me!! TQ

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- No - this is not possible, semen comes out but would be near impossible for enough HIV "go back up" take care, LHW

Is this HIV??
is that possible to marrage nagative person?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint