Aug 22, 2012
I was tested positive for chlamydia and the doctor told me to take these 4 red or pink pills. now the question is when do i go get re tested and how do i kno if im clean
Response from Mr. Cordova
If you follow the dosing instructions as prescribed, that should take care of the infection. You do not need to retest. Within t to 10 days after taking your last dose you should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Getting HIV Deep Kissing
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.