Sex with Clothes on

I had an protected sex with a girl whose HIV status I am unaware off some 7 years back and while in process of having sex my penis become flaccid so she told me to stop.. to my horror condom was covering only 1/4 of my penis...she adjusted my condom again and I had sex with her...after that incident exactly 34 days I came up with classic acute HIV symptoms namely Fever, diarrhea,swollen lymph nodes,headaches, sore throat,rash,Nausea..which persisted for 4 days...after which I was too scared to do the HIV test...since then for seven years I had abstain from having sex until recently where I met a girl where I masturbated(simulated) having sex with my underwear/jeans on and then again I masturbated with only underwear this time and ejaculated semen in my underwear only and that point within a couple of minutes she came on top and started to simulate a sex and she was completely naked, although we never penetrated...and I was wearing my underwear, but I reckon my underwear was wet with my semen and probably that have touched her vagina for one minute after which 1 stopped her and put two thick towels between her Vagina and my wet underwear...so was worried for her whether I have infected her and have this guilt feeling...although I myself don't know my HIV status..I don't mind I be infected..provided she is not infected and I promise won't ever repeat this stupid action of mine and put other people life in jeopardy..wanted to know whether she is in any sort of risk?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Since it has been at least seven years since your last HIV test, I would suggest that you go and get one! Sexually active adults should be screened for all STD's at least once a year.

In health,

Richard

Two HIV Duo tests
When is it safe to have sex again?