touched semen and ate without washing hands

Hello i write from spain so sorry for my english. Two weeks ago i went for lunch with my family and while we were waiting for a table my daugther went outside and played with a door of a gay sauna. Then she ate without washing her hands. my question is there any risk of hiv if the handle of the door had semen on it and then the girl licked her finger to eat? should be teasted?. i am worry because at that moment the sauna was open.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There's absolutely no risk from the situation you're describing. Firstly, just because there's a gay sauna DOESN"T mean that there's semen on the door handle. Even if there were semen on the door handle and EVEN if there were HIV in that semen.. by the time that anyone touched it after it was left there, the HIV would be dead and not infectious.

To get HIV there needs to be HIV+ body fluid coming out of someone's body and going directly/immediately inside someone else's body. There is not possible way that "directly/immediately" could have happened in the situation you're describing. No way!

It would probably be a good move for you to think about where your fear of HIV came from. If it's merely because it was a gay sauna, then it'd be important to be careful with your assumptions.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Catching aids/hiv/std from stripclub
Two HIV Duo tests