Sex with men to men

I did sex with men all most 9 years (2002 to 2010). I am having low grade fever from last 3 years i.e. June2009. In between I have done ELISA test in 2007 & 2010 & by Western Blot 2011 Oct in all I got Negative result. But still I am suffering from low grade fever. Is I am infected with HIV? or I have to go for again test. Please help me.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Whether or not you have HIV depends firstly on if you had any risk to get it. It doesn't matter if you had sex with men or women, what matters is whether you had protected sex.

If your last time having unprotected sex was in 2010 and your last HIV time was in October 2011, then that's way past the three months you needed to wait. Sounds like you don't need anymore tests to tell you that you're negative from the sex you had from 2002-2010.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Protected first sex
Catching aids/hiv/std from stripclub