Two Rapid Tests on the Same Day But Different Results?

Why would I test positive for the Orasure rapid test and negative for the finger prick rapid test on the same day? I took the oral swab test first. Got the positive, freaked out, went to a different clinic and got a negative result for the finger prick?

I don't have any possible exposures. I use a condom every time. I've never had a condom break on me. I do have some mouth sores, like canker sores in my mouth now. Could that have altered my result? Or am I converting right now so some test are picking up the antibodies and others are not?

I took a viral test after the Orasure. The clinic made me. They said it will take two weeks to confirm whether I actually have HIV. What's going to happen to me? Why am I getting a positive result? AHHHHH. I'm losing my mind.

What is going on?

The different tests have slightly different sensitivities. I suspect the positive was false. The blood test that is being done will be the final word. It is a long wait but you will have your answer.

HIV Early Detection Test (including HIV 1 DNA PCR)
HIV infection alonside intenstinal parasite?