Possible enounter with precum.. HIV transmittable?

A friend and I were engaging in light foreplay recently and there wasn't any oral foreplay as for as a blow job or rimming, however we did lick on the shaft of the penis. I was wondering if he had hiv could a small amount of saliva or a very very small amount of precum transmit hiv? When I say small, I mean there's a chance we didn't even come into contact with precum. I'm just sorta worried and needed and expert opinion. The ares we did have oral contact there were no open sores or cuts.. it was just around the penis mostly and around the scrotum. Hope to get a reply.. Thank you!!! :/

Oral sex (which is what you were doing) does not efficiently transmit HIV and so I would say there is no risk here. You should feel free to get yourself and your friend tested anyway as it is smart to know your HIV status.

Risk from cut. Extremely worried!!
re: cant understand how?