i know through the needle hiv blood die soon , what about into the syringe?
Aug 19, 2012
I fully understand what you say, but how long blood can be alive into a syringe, Then it go THROUGH the needle? does it die as soon it out of the body...?? i mean the blood in the syringe
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no way to tell you exactly. Virus can live for quite awhile in a syringe but decays with time. Therefore, the more time, the less virus present and the lower the risk of infection. Your situation is bizarre. As you are so worried, I suggest you get an HIV test to reassure yourself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.