i know through the needle hiv blood die soon , what about into the syringe?

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q224075.html

I fully understand what you say, but how long blood can be alive into a syringe, Then it go THROUGH the needle? does it die as soon it out of the body...?? i mean the blood in the syringe

There is no way to tell you exactly. Virus can live for quite awhile in a syringe but decays with time. Therefore, the more time, the less virus present and the lower the risk of infection. Your situation is bizarre. As you are so worried, I suggest you get an HIV test to reassure yourself.

Fingering vagina with precum
hiv-nondetectable person