Fingering vagina with precum

Hi

Great work you do here!

I tried to look for an answer in your archive but couldn't find one that talks about vagina fingering and precum.

A friend of mine touched his penis and he had precum on his fingers and than after few seconds he deep fingered my vagina for 5-10 minutes.

Is this activity considred an Hiv infection risk that require testing?

Thank you

It is theoretically risky, but the small amount of virus that would be present were he HIV+ makes this risk low. Any chance you can get him HIV tested?

Getting a test yourself may be a good idea if you have not had one in awhile.

Should I ask for PEP for performing oral sex when I had a canker sore and acid reflux?
i know through the needle hiv blood die soon , what about into the syringe?