Should I ask for PEP for performing oral sex when I had a canker sore and acid reflux?

I recently performed oral sex another man of unknown HIV status less than 12 hours ago. He ejaculated in my mouth, and I swallowed it.

I am worried because I had a canker sore at time that was almost healed. There was no pain or bleeding, and I couldn't even tell that it was there unless I moved my jaw, or touched it with my tongue.

I also had a mild case of acid reflux. I've been taking Zanctac for that, but it has recently been starting to lose effectiveness.

I also have a few extra Truvada pills from a previous course of PEP that have not yet expired. I was advised to take Truvada once a day for 28 days, and there were 32 pills in the bottle. I decided to keep them on-hand in case of another possible HIV exposure incident, since time of the essence in PEP being effective.

Does my situation warrant PEP?

I don't want to start taking the pills that I have if the doc won't prescribe a full course, since I'm sure that 4 days worth of PEP would not be effective at preventing infection if I indeed have been exposed to HIV.

I would not consider this a major exposure and would not generally offer PEP except if the patient was very anxious and eager to take the medication. This is a bit of a gray area but the risk is really low. If any risk is too high for you, PEP may be appropriate.

lesbians sex
Fingering vagina with precum