Dr Wohl, one more question about Abbott Architect(hiv1,2,p24) test

Hi, good doctor! I asked you about Abbott Architect(hiv1,2,p24) test (Aug, 13). Thank you for your answer!

I know, that my next question probably will seem to you very weird. But I just want to be 100% sure:) And I hope for your answer!

This is the last question, I promise! You told, that "The test you mention is excellent and detects antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2 plus p24 antigen. The antibodies detected are IgG." But in http://www.hptn.org/web%20documents/HPTN065/LabWebinar/065comboLabWebinar.pdf written at the slide titled "ARCHITECT HIV Combo Assay Format" That this test detects IgM antibodies as well.

I phoned to my lab and they told me that this test detects IgM to both HIV1 and HIV2 togeter with IgG to both HIV1 and HIV2 and p24 antigen.

Does this test detect IgM antibodies to HIV1 and HIV2 in addition to IgG antibodies and p24 antigen(if lab workers told me, that it does...)? Could you check please this info by your sources.

Thank you a very very lot in advance! I wish you all the best!

The lab is correct, the test also detects IgM.

Test results
lesbians sex