4 th generation Hiv test/ Duo test

I have heard that Hiv Duo tests are made for early detection of Hiv. I had a sex with a sex worker in 2007 and I tested for Hiv in 2011 it was a Hiv Duo Test(Ag/Ab)test.So if this test for early detection how can I accept my negative results? Should I do a 3rd generation Elisa(Ab Only) test for confirm? I did this duo(Ag/Ab) test after 4 years from the possible exposure Is it valid and conclusive?

The new test only adds and does not detract from the prior generation test. You are negative and there is no reason to retest unless new exposure.

pls clarify the answer of lisa
DR. WOHL - YOU ASKED ME FOR CLARIFICATION