Will I get Hiv ?

Dear Doc, I recently give a blow job to someone with a condom put on. But the very next day I found out that I have ulcer in my mouth.I would like to find out what is my chances of getting Hiv from the above scenario.And do I need to go for a screening.By the way the condom did not break throughout the incident.I am now very worried.Please advised. Thanks

Regards Ded

Please see prior posts regarding oral sex and HIV transmission. Also, with a condom there is no risk no matter if you have an oral ulcer or not.

Symptomatic Conditions
Thank you in advance Dr Wohl