Can it ever be *too late* to treat non-HIV STDs?
Aug 19, 2012
Response from Dr. Wohl
Not really. Treatment can be offered for each of the infections you mention.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes Sign Of HIV Infection
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.