HIV test negative 7 days before 3 month period
Aug 19, 2012
I got tested for HIV 7 days before a 3 month period and the test came negative. How much conclusive is this test?
Response from Mr. Cordova
I would feel confident in the results of that test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.