To all volunteers to help fight hiv epidemic thank you so much

In behalf of you Richard, and to all the doctors and counselors here in the website and to all health workers fighting agaisnt hiv..thank you for the wondeful work you have given to those who have hiv, those who feared hiv, and to those who want to seek comfort agaisnt anxiety and depression.. My story is about my risk expose whiich is a handjob with a sex worker here in the philippines last jan 2012..for the past 6 months reading to your articles prevents me from my anxiety build up..here in the philippines there is an organization that fights hiv..THE AIDS SOCIETY OF THE PHILI. they are non government org that help fight hiv here in the country..whether i need to confirm something about the forums i read i seek counsel from them and they haf confirm that all i read is true..within the 6 months..i tested 14 times in 4 different laboratory with qualitative and quantitave test and it all cam back negative..i had the last question earlier this am about the window period and they had confirm that iam negative and that i did not infected my girlfriend.. Now its time to moce on with my life , it has been 6 months and that hiv anxiety had ruin my life now i know better how to protect my self..to all the readers please observe the ABC - abstinence if you can - be faithful to your partner if you have..and if you cant resist use Condoms.. Thank you richard again kudos to you and to all of you! Please post this at your forum Johnnie wang jr. WOOOHOOOOO! DR BOB HAD LEFT GREAT PEOPLE TO FIGHT AGAISNT HIV

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, Johnnie Wang jr.:

WOOOHOOOOO to you too. Thank you for the kind words. Be well.\

In health,

Richard

Condom broke, 1-2 seconds exposure
HIV test negative 7 days before 3 month period