Condom broke, 1-2 seconds exposure

I recently was in Thailand and had sex with a working girl. While having sex we switched positions to a doggie style sideways position. As I was inserting my penis I heard and felt the condom break and I pulled out immediately. I was inside her for 1-2 seconds of exposure inside her vagina. I am very nervous because 1.5 weeks later when I returned home I got a case of bad diarrhea and felt really tired. I went to doctor and they put me on Cipro (anti-biotic) as they thought it may be Traveler's Diarrhea/food poisioning. After taking the Cipro for 1 day my diarrhea stopped but I still feel worn out and lost some weight. How big of a risk did I put myself at with this little of exposure? When wearing a condom that does not break are you still at risk for exposure of HIV? I am going to get the 21 day HIV test and all STD's done in a few days to make sure all is ok. I am just sorta freaking out because I am sick now and they say that you get sick 1-2 weeks prior to HIV infection at times. Thank you for your time sir.. On a side note, I will never do this again as the emotional trauma leading to the test is definitely not worth it..

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The risk from a one to two second exposure would be very unlikely. If the condom had not broken the risk would be even lower.

I would suggest a test just to be certain. I am sure it will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Mutual Masturbation Risk (Pre-seminal fluid)
To all volunteers to help fight hiv epidemic thank you so much