Mutual Masturbation Risk (Pre-seminal fluid)

Hi there!! Hugs from México. I want to ask a question, but first let me tell you my situation. Im gay and I had my first experience with other man. What we did was just mutual masturbation, but Im concerned about the risk of this practice. I'm not circumcised, but at the time he was masturbating me I had my foreskin pulled-back. At that point I decided to stop the mutual masturbation, so none of us ejaculated (we didn't ejaculated). So the questions are:

1) Is there a risk for HIV with mutual masturbation?

2) Is there a risk for HIV with mutual masturbation if my glans (the top part of my penis with pull-back foreskin at that moment) contacted the other guy pre-seminal fluid?

3)What is the infect order of fluids (from more infective lo less infective)? The order is: blood, semen, vaginal liquids, pre-seminal liquid and then breast milk?

4) Are my concerns are unfounded?

5) What can I do to make this practice more safe? or can I continue doing the same as this time?

Thanks for your answers and I send a big hug to all of you.

I'd appreciate if Richard Cordova or Erick Glenn can answer me.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1) Mutual masturbation is a safer-sex activity. The risk is extremely low.

2) HIV does not live well outside of the body. It is unlikely that any HIV present would be able to infect you.

3) Blood is certainly the most infectious. It is hard to say which order the remaining ones would fall in. As with all of the fluids, it would depend on the persons viral load and specific body makeup.

In health,

Richard

how to approach a partner about being tested?
Condom broke, 1-2 seconds exposure