Symptoms of hiv ?

Hi about two months ago I had a tantric massage part of which was the male g spot or prostate massage.she used a vinyl glove for the prostate massage. After 30 days I started having sore throat. Now recently I develop facial acne. And white flaky stuff on my face.my ques are 1) how risky was that episode? 2) are my symptoms typical ARS symptoms? 3) doc recommends latex but this lady used vinyl would it provide same level of protection from HIV. Please answer in detail I am very worried also should I test for HIV following this expouser. Thanks alot

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1) Not risky at all. HIV is not transmitted that way. This answer is in the archives.

2) No. This answer is in the archives.

3) The vinyl glove provided the same amount of protection as a latex one would.

In health,

Richard

protected encounter with escort
how to approach a partner about being tested?