protected encounter with escort

hello, i made the biggest mistake of my life and decided to visit an escort. her site read that she is std free and gets regularly tested, so it put my mind at ease. i went to see her and i could not get an erection, only halfway hard/flaccid. she gave me oral with a condom on and it seemed to get me halfway, after which i attempted to penetrate her but my manhood would not conform. i barely got the tip of my penis in for like 5 secs and that was it, and my penis would not get excited. it was simply not hard enough to enter her appropriately. i fingered her and she was quite wet, but i feel i avoided any contact with my hand afterward, lest it was to adjust my condom covered penis, even the condom was slightly loose due to my lack of blood flow...i tried a different condom and put it on and she gave me a handjob, which did not help...i got it half hard again and tried to penetrate her, but my penis refused to get hard enough, so i gave up. she then removed the condom and jerked me off...i didn't cum. i feel my immense guilt about this encounter gave me performance anxiety and stopped me from performing the act. it was a horrible experience, but i accept the consequences of my actions, i just want to know how relatively safe was my encounter from an infection with HIV or any other std's? So far, i feel i should be at ease, but still...she is an escort and i don't know her, so i feel slightly anxious...all words are appreciated...

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not concerned. Your risk for HIV was extremely low. Certain STD's, such as Syphilis, are skin-to-skin. A full round of STD screenings three months from the incident will give you all the answers you are looking for.

In health,

Richard

Reactive Syphilis Test, Non-Reactive HIV Test
Symptoms of hiv ?