freaking out! Help me!! risk?

Had protected sex with an Asian stripper\prostitute a month ago in RSA and it was my first time. Ver stupid idea. After I ejaculated she was still on top of me grinding a min or so and when she got off the condom was not on my penis, but hanging outside her vagina and I could see the ring of the condom. I pulled the condom out myself. I've had a throat infection and urine tract infection. Doctor gave me antibiotics. I am extremely scared! Think my anxiety is also causing physical symptoms. What is my risk? Is a hiv test accurate after a month from exposure?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

It sounds like the condom came off as you were pulling out of her vagina. In that case, you were not likely exposed.

Bottom line: I would not be concerned. If you like, an HIV test three months from the incident will give you a conclusive answer.

In health,

Richard

multiple marriage
Reactive Syphilis Test, Non-Reactive HIV Test