Aug 19, 2012
if women or man have two or three husbands or wives can cause hiv?
Response from Mr. Cordova
By itself, no. One of the partners must be infected with the virus for there to be a risk of HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.