Aug 19, 2012
if women or man have two or three husbands or wives can cause hiv?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
By itself, no. One of the partners must be infected with the virus for there to be a risk of HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.