Need help on how to be free of std?

HI Im thinking of hiring an escort although I do not intend to have sexual intercourse with the escort.

All i am thinking is just kissing(would prefer french but only if its quite safe to do so), is it possible to get anything that will be harmful to my health permanently from french kissing?

As well as kissing I would also like to play around with her vagina, i dont mean oral sex, just using fingers. Is it safe to do so without any chances of getting anything from her if she is not clean as long as i dont touch myself with any fluid on my fingers and wash them with hot water and soap? Although I might want to kiss her clit (just a small peck, nothing more)would this be safe?

I might would also want to receive oral so if i were to wear a condom would it be safe?

Lastly, I heard how you can get herpes or something else from skin contact would me touching her boobs or anything part of her body be dangerous?

Ps. I'll will probably be wearing clothes all the time apart from when i am receiving oral.

Please give me some genuine advices, I have asked these questions at a couple of forums but all I got were just abuse.

I know that the cons outweighs the pros, but i still would like some answers to my questions as whether or not I do those stuffs with an escort or not I still would be doing it with someone else in the future so I would want to know about those things anyway.

Thank you very much for any advices, I would be very grateful if you can answer my queries.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

French kissing is a safer-sex activity, as is digital penetration. The likelihood of transmitting HIV is very low and I would not be concerned. Some STD's can be spread via skin-to-skin contact. Herpes and Syphilis are two of them.

Bottom line: I would not be concerned. The activities you are describing are relatively safe. A full range of STD tests every six months will catch any possible infections.

In health,

Richard

HIV Transmission re 5 day old scab on my leg
Hiv through a cut at base of penis