HIV Transmission re 5 day old scab on my leg

Was in Bali recently and had a massage in a respectible, but back street massage parlor, non-sexual, and I had a sun spot burnt off my leeg a week before. The scab was solid, and the massage therapist rubbed over my scab with oil several times. Can HIV be transmitted through suach a scab? I am anxious as the Massage place was not necessarily the best. Also my glands are up under my neck and I have diarrhea.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

No, HIV is not transmitted that way. HIV needs direct access to the bloodstream for an infection to take place. Direct access to the bloodstream most often occurs during unprotected penetrative sex, and when two people share needles.

In health,

Richard

Frottage risk
Need help on how to be free of std?