Frottage risk

Recently met a guy and on our second date we stripped down and started rubbing against each other using massage lotion. I am not sure if he came or not (I did not), we did have penis to penis contact, including mutual masturbation stroking both together. I have no idea of status on his part. What is the risk of hiv transmission?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Frottage is a safer sex activity. HIV needs access to the bloodstream for an infection to occur. In the case of frottage, or mutual masturbation, it would be unlikely for that to happen.

I would suggest discussing both you and your partners HIV status as soon as possible.

In health,

Richard

Do I need to get tested?
HIV Transmission re 5 day old scab on my leg