Do I need to get tested?

I am concerned because I had protected vaginal sex with prostitute without kissing. We checked the condome after sex, it was ok and it kept the sperm within the reservoir. I had wet belly from lubricant or vaginal fluids. A minute after that I went to shower and used cool water to wash me and then warmer with soap.

Is it possible that the virus got inside the urethra during shower or in a different way?

Is there a risk that the water flushed the vaginal fluid with lubricant from my belly to my penis as I was standing there?

I had no symptompt whatsoever, but during 18-20th day I felt a slight itching in my throat (with very light colourless mucus), but this could be because I slept with my window opened.

Could you please tell me if I should get tested? I feel terrible about all this.

Thank you for your answer.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

I would not be concerned. The condom protected you against HIV. Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. HIV is not transmitted in any of the other ways you described.

In health,

Richard

About sex
Frottage risk