Aug 19, 2012
Hi, I had sex with a girl who has kid already. I used condom in the play nothing to be worried about that. The girl dont have any HIV virus but I licked her pussy lot. So, will I get affected by HIV from that because she had sex already before ?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is extremely low. I would not be concerned. Just because she has had sex before does not mean you are at higher risk. Continue to use a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex and you will continue to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- What Body Parts Can You Get Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.