About sex

Hi, I had sex with a girl who has kid already. I used condom in the play nothing to be worried about that. The girl dont have any HIV virus but I licked her pussy lot. So, will I get affected by HIV from that because she had sex already before ?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is extremely low. I would not be concerned. Just because she has had sex before does not mean you are at higher risk. Continue to use a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex and you will continue to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's.

In health,

Richard

Precum unprotected sex
Do I need to get tested?