I'm worried! I just performed cunniligus on a random prostitute in malaysia

Due to my stress. I had the urge the visit a brothel and had safe sex with my condom on a prostitute. Other than that, I performed cunnilingus on the lady(though it was not wet and secretive plus it was very brief) I feel so guilty and worried right now. I will never do such things again. Help me :-(

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Your risk for HIV in this situation was very low. Oral sex is a low-risk activity and using a condom during penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV. Some STD's are skin-to-skin and can be transmitted orally.

A full round of STD screenings three months from the encounter will give you all the answers you are looking for.

In health,

Richard

please give me something to put my mind at ease, i am a nervous wreck
Precum unprotected sex