|protect from HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases
Aug 18, 2012
Celebrities and VIPS are having sex with many girls ,how they protect themselves from HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I would say that they are all most likely using condoms and getting tested and knowing their status. Anyone who has sex is vulnerable to sexually transmitted infections and using protection is your best way to protect yourself.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Incurable Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Names Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Rare Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sucking Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.