plase help me it my second time post

my story,,i am male,i had a sex with a men 22 march,i recived oral it was unprotected,but protected sex for 1 minute thats it. then my second mistake is 29th of may i gave oral to women for 3o second in both case i dint see any blod.after that i spoke to doctor the said there is no record is any one got hiv like that.is this true.then i took test 11th of june came back nagetive,after that i took 30 june rapid test by{alere determine} is that ok?shell i go for 3 month and 6month test?what is the percentage of accurece of this test is it 99% or 100$% i m free form hiv.plase help me.sorry about english its not my native language,plase plase plase

Hi You are human and you had sex! No mistake and what you did was protected. The oral sex was not protected, but we do know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of transmission and you had protected sex. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again. All of this shows me that you are HIV free.

HIV from oral?
RISK?