HIV from oral?

I gave unprotected oral sex to someone who said they did not have an STD a month ago, but you never know. I swollowed. Before the act I brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouth wash. He was a white heterosexual male, he had tattoos but they looked professional, he was 18, and circumsized. It was my first time giving oral. I have excellent mouth care although my gums might have been swollen at the time, I don't remember. Since then I started a new excercise routine and have felt sore abound my oblique/ armpit area but my other lympf nodes don't appear swollen. Also, I have lost two pounds since the occurance, but that could be contrbuted to my minor anorexia and extreme anxiety although I have been eating like I regularly do. Also, I recently got a canker sore, I don't know if that is from a possible infection or from the extreme amount of stress and anxiety. I have worked my self into a complete tizzy about this, I didn't sleep at all because of it. I am also a total hypocondriac. The man also seemed to be kind of a player but I really don't know and I don't think he took any IV drugs. I don't have any signs of a fever or rash either. I have never had a cold sore either. He was kind of rough with me though, he kind of penetrated my mouth. Before hand he also kept biting my lip, and it hurt if that has any bearing on it. I don't really know, all I know is that I'm freaking out. And a little while after, like a couple of weeks, I felt sick but only momentarily. Please help. I am also a white, 18 yo, virgin, female. Thank you.

Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. From what you have described with the sexual experience and then the workout and change in diet is most likely why the weight loss and the muscle soreness. Of course the only way to truly know your status is to be tested. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

HIV
plase help me it my second time post