can i have your advise

June 13 2012 , prostitution , oral sex without condom and sexual intercourse ( vaginal sex) with condom .

Few question ,

1) oral sex without condom , I found that my penis foreskin is damaged got red dots bloodshot . If the girls oral got ulcer or blood will I get aids ?

2) when vaginal sex , I did see inside the condom got bloodshot , I don't know is it come from penis foreskin or the girls oral when just now perform the oral sex so will it infected aids when my penis spray semen ? Because I can see the semen inside the condom got bloodshot.

3) we kiss , I found that my lips got ulser and teeth gum bleeding , if the girls mouth got blood or ulcer or lips ulcer will I infected with HIV ?

4) I did a HIV test with elisa during 6 weeks after June 13 and negative , a lot people say that only can exclude for the HIV after 3 months to six months , so do I neednto check until 6 months only can move along ?

After June 13 , everyday I so worry and alot symptoms come out and now everyday feel want to vomit and dizziness.

And I am so bad just now meet a girls which know thru Internet come out and meet . She stay very close to me , skin contact with skin , hand in hand very close and face close to close with me around 1 hours . She lay on me

5) I found that her hand have some rash and a lot small wound like bite by mosquito and already scratch at the same time my hand also draw off the blood for examination yesterday so when we skin contact with skin will it infected with HIV ? My skin also have some small wound also scratch because of mosquito bites .

6) maybe because I so worry , my face recently have a lot fresh acne with blood and pimples also , the girls also have a lot acne and pimples in her face and some rash near her mouth so will I infected with HIV when our face touch each others ?

Additional information during the prostitution on 13 June , the girls mouth like got alcohol smell and I prositution in china during my trip to china and only know the girls provide the sex service without license means illegal so I believe she never do a body check up at all.

How long later can I do a body checkup to exclude infected with HIV ?

I really regret about this , won't do this any more.

Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk for HIV transmission it does however increase when there are openings, but not greatly. 2. The blood inside the condom most likely came from your foreskin that was bleeding as it would be difficult for her blood to get inside of you. 3. Again oral sex carries the lowest risk, and kissing falls in with that, however again with the openings it does increase the risk some. 4. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

All of the situations you have described carry low risk however again with the presence of the openings and the sores the risk does increase some. I would recommend for your peace of mind getting tested.

Be well, Shannon

Worried after blood test
HIV