lets clear mind
Aug 18, 2012
I fully understand what you say, but how long blood can be alive into a syringe, Then it go THROUGH the needle? does it die as soon it out of the body...?? i mean the blood in the syringe
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body, within minutes.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.