|lets clear mind
Aug 18, 2012
I fully understand what you say, but how long blood can be alive into a syringe, Then it go THROUGH the needle? does it die as soon it out of the body...?? i mean the blood in the syringe
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body, within minutes.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating After Someone?
- People Who Went To Jail For Spreading Hiv
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
- How Soon After Contracting Hiv Is A Person Contagious?
- What Is Hiv Reflex Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.