|lets clear mind
Aug 18, 2012
I fully understand what you say, but how long blood can be alive into a syringe, Then it go THROUGH the needle? does it die as soon it out of the body...?? i mean the blood in the syringe
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body, within minutes.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.