Can't stop worrying...

I was orally massaging a friend in the groin area and I stupidly decided to put my tongue on his shaft with intentions of avoiding the head. I didn't feel any precum touch my tongue but now I'm second guessing myself.. If my tongue could have by chance BARELY touched some precum... could that be enough to transmit hiv? I really need to hear your personal opinion.. :/

Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and the way you were exposed carries no risk for HIV! There needs to be a significant amount of fluid and you would need to have a new open wound in your mouth or on your lips. You are fine!

Need some advice please.. Really unsure.
masturbating after holding onto a public railing